Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My first poem for the blog!!!!

**********************************************************************

REDEMPTION
Ashish Kurian Thomas.

I shiver from the warmth you give me;
clearing myself, for somelight to this shade
Tried to change focus, yet it is you I see
Ravens surround me as i start to fade.

My pain gave me reason;
since nothing made sense
But in the end you give me treason
And i'm a dried leaf inside your fence.

Through every mistake and lie;
I dug out my open filled grave
Because of your smile and sigh
broken promises is all I could save.

The blade promised shade from your heat
I took to the floor without missing a beat,
My hand, your blood, fates transmission
A fools transgression, I failed summation.

My legs too weak; I can't kneel
My heart too bleak I cant feel
My pain gone, I'm alone
My chains complete, on my own.

My body; I thought it was you
I realise; you were my core
And now with noone else to sue
The flesh begins to sore.

The pain's back; the better drug
I push my fingers into my eyes,
All my time; remorse inside a jug
broken,failed to put it back; honest lies.

Lived life an incomplete fool
Jumped every hurdle as a tool
And you my air, my soul, my beat
This flesh rots from your absent heat.

I'm coming; my endless despair
I see life has more, but no spare
It won't be to you, my soul,; donot hasten
Rather far more emptier place, to cry and bleed open.

Ah! the blackbirds following me
I dig my open grave, none i see
blinked a thousand times to feel it on m shave,
To die alone, i'm getting back what i gave.

**************************************************************

3 Comments:

At December 22, 2010 at 7:08 AM , Blogger t1nm@n said...

I had many inspirations, mostly songs and freaky movies.... feel free to comment ...

 
At September 17, 2016 at 5:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it...big fan of your work...always has been๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜


 
At September 17, 2016 at 5:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it...big fan of your work...always has been๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜


 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home